Custom Publishing Services
YOUR CUSTOM PUBLISHING PARTNER
Custom Publishing is the perfect way to deliver your targeted message to your specific audience. Through high
quality editorial content, your members or customers will receive informative editorial about your association or
company and products while building your image and brand. Annex-Newcom provides the expertise, experience and in-house resources to help you achieve this.
Click here to download our Custom Publishing Services information kit.
Custom published magazines and directories enhance your image with current and prospective members or customers, employees, shareholders, and any other audience segment that you wish to connect with. Annex-Newcom - Canada's largest magazine publisher for the past 150 years publishes more than 50 self-owned magazines, dozens of directories, thousands of digital properties and several conferences, shows and other events across 16 industry segments (Automotive, Conference & Event Planning, Communications, Construction, Healthcare, Electronics, Environment, Insurance, Manufacturing, Travel, Mining, Occupational Health & Safety, Retail, Supply Chain, Transportation). Annex-Newcom also produces several magazines and directories, in print and online for professional membership organizations and companies wanting to stay connected with their members or customers.
Our expertise incorporates advertising sales, editorial, layout & design and production as well as full commercial print and online publishing management, consultancy and event management. We specialize in helping organizations transform their in-house magazine from being a cost of membership (or business) and a drain on resources to a membership or company benefit and positive revenue contributor! Our services are comprehensive and our personalized client service is unequalled. And we are 100% Canadian - publishing Canadian magazines for many Canadian companies and associations.
We make it our business to be more than just your service provider ? think of us as your custom publishing partner.
Why work with Annex-Newcom?
- More than 150 years? experience in magazine & directory publishing
- The largest publisher of business-to-business, professional and association magazines in Canada
- The greatest non-dues revenue to your association (through advertising, sponsorships, exhibitors)
- Professional team across all publishing disciplines; Editorial, Creative, Production, Circulation, Sales
- We manage all aspects of your project, from concept to delivery of the finished product.
- Experienced in working cooperatively with internal teams to ensure zero impact on your resources while maximizing quality of final product
- We publish custom print and online magazines, directories, newsletters, roundtables, webinars, events and other multimedia products
- We save you money and time while enhancing your communications efforts!
Free up your organization?s resources from these responsibilities in order to focus on your business
We provide turn-key print publishing services for:
- Buyers' Guides
- Trade Show/Conference & Convention Guides
Annex-Newcom has over 150 years? experience in publishing. You can rest assure that when you work with our group, you are working with tier-one professionals that are masters in their field.
We understand your organization?s communication needs and have a stellar track record in high quality publishing.
Recent clients include:
- ARIDO Awards (Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario)
- Claims Canada (Canadian Insurance Claims Managers Association)
- Claims Annual Directory (Canadian Insurance Claims Managers Association)
- Contractor Advantage – English & French (Castle Building Centres)
- CSCE – Canadian Society Of Civil Engineers
- Pro Painter (Dynamic Quality Paintware)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada's – Architecture Canada: Governor General Awards
- Rough Construction (Castle Building Centres)
- Staples Advantage (Staples Canada
- The Ontario Broker (Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario)
- Ideas (Castle Building Centres)
- IDC Membership Directory (Interior Designers of Canada)
- Private Motor Carrier
We will create a tailored custom publishing arrangement with your organization. Our goal is that your communications requirements are handled in a way that best suits your needs and objectives. We can create a turn-key solution for you with your organization?s minimal involvement - through to a relationship where you may require/prefer day-to-day involvement.
From editorial & design input to stock selection ? or not. Our relationship will be established precisely to your needs and your preferences. You decide how involved your organization would like to be with our team.
What we do:
- Strategic and Communications Objective Development
- Content & Creative Concept Development
- Editorial ? well researched, original content
- Writing, Editing, Cover Design
- Art, Layout & Design and Photography Sourcing
- Interviewing Sources, Proofing
- Marketing, Communications, Promotion
- Advertising Sales, Face-to-Face Sales
- Attending Industry Related Events to Expand Advertising Base
- Pre and Post Production
- Circulation and Distribution
- Digital Services
- eNewsletter and eDirect Writing, Layout, Design and Distribution
- Access to our Magazine and Directory Lists (1.2 million)
Online communications is an effective and efficient means of staying in touch with members and customers, reaching out to prospective members or customers, promote shows & conferences and other events and provide member/customer access to online directories of products and services. Here are a few key digital services we provide:
- eBlasts - reaching out to your audience with important, timely news & information
- eNewsletters - published on a regular basis, eNewsletters are excellent online vehicles to keep your audience informed of your organizations activities, events, products etc.
- Digital Magazines - Annex-Newcom will create online editions of your print publication
- Online Buyers Guides - Annex-Newcom provides a sophisticated Oracle database system to help your audience search for products or services online on your website
- Web Advertising Sales - controlled by experienced online sales people, web advertising sales will help to create/increase revenue for your organization
- Customized Online Communications we have the flexibility to meet your specific online communication needs
Trade Shows, Conferences, Conventions and other Events:
Annex-Newcom will provide all your trade show, conference, convention and event management needs - from managing all supplier relationships, to sponsorship and booth sales to full event management. We can also customize our involvement to include;
- Strategic planning
- Meeting planning and logistics
- Registration and housing
- Exhibit sales and marketing
- Attendee/Event marketing and promotions
- Advertising and sponsorships sales (show guides)
- Complete event management and on-site operations
- Produce Conference Guides, Show Guides, Delegate Guides etc.
Annex-Newcom has a dedicated events team that has the experience and expertise to help you manage and host a successful event and generate non-dues revenue.
Annex-Newcom possesses a host of professional, broadcast ready HD quality video and filming production capabilities in-house. We also have a team of online professionals capable of concept, design and execution of websites, webinars, and podcasts. We can also help you with:
- Database management systems we can house your membership data within our Oracle database management system
- Access to our lists for membership growth, event marketing, promotions etc.
- We can produce membership directories (print and/or online)
- Research (proprietary industry research, membership research)
- Marketing & Communications services we can manage marketing campaigns to help increase/drive membership and renewals
- Build and maintain association websites and other online and digital properties
- Webinar filming & hosting, podcast creation and mobile applications
Contact us Today
Contact us today for more information and to set up an introductory meeting. Let us help you establish your organization?s custom publishing, online communications, marketing and event needs.
Custom Publishing Manager